1.Project Management (PM)
The PM primary responsibility is planning a particular construction job; cost estimates and overseeing its progress from concept to completion on behave of the client/owner. The PM Job can also be an integral part to the value engineering process.
OUTWEST Building Inspection Consultants LTD will provide PM services as follows but not limited to:
- Maintained effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders; Client, Construction, Third party contractors, Engineering , as well as; process design, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, estimating, project controls, procurement, and planning /scheduling.
- Managed contractors and subcontractors to oversee design and construction work.
- Liaise with client to define scope of work, company standards, site regulations and safety requirements.
- Acted as the Client representative in the Design Engineering team.
- Produce project reports for clients and management after each project; reporting actual versus
- estimated outcomes in terms of schedule, budget and any issues.
- Develop and conduct site maintenance and clean up
- Implement actions for site safety standards
2.Third Party Consulting
Outwest Building Inspection Consultants LTD Third Party Service includes accredited professional
permitting, code compliance, building inspection and project management services.
These services will:
- Ensure owner is obtaining the contracted building services/material as to the scope of work
- Investigate and Report on Code violations
- Issue corrective actions for code or building violations
- Liaison actions between owner/contractor
- Mediate construction, code violations or permitting matters
- Enforce stated code compliancy as state by other constants or governing body
- Conduct Residential inspections, pre-purchase or post purchase inspections
- Perform Solid fuel burning appliance inspections & certifications
- Develop and implement operational and building training programs
3. Building Operational Solutions
Outwest Building Inspection Consultant LTD Building Operation Solutions includes investigation of any
building or mechanical operational issues and provided corrective actions and related repair costs.
These services include:
- Investigate and report building or roof penetration issues
- Investigate and report building mechanical operations issues
- Investigate and report building structural issues
- Investigate and report building elevation issues
- Investigate and report building window issues
- Investigate and report building or mechanical preventative maintenance issues and proactive actions
- Develop building and mechanical operational programs.
- Develop and implement Building operation training.